Monday, February 27, 2012

Lines Project Complete

Last week students finished up the project, What do lines and angles have to do with the real world? I must say that I was a bit disappointed in their lack of critical thinking when it came to composing the paragraphs to answer the question, "What are the importance of lines and angles in the real world?" While reflecting on this project, I came to the conclusion that if we do this next year I will guide the students through the hallway on a guided tour of the lines and angles used in our school building and the purpose they serve. 
Below I have included some pictures of the students on the scavenger hunt, working at the computer, and the rubric for the project. I have also included a snapshot of the edmodo screen of a student's completed and uploaded pictures and paragraph. 





No comments:

Post a Comment