Now that we are back into the school groove and second semester is approaching I have determined to NOT STRESS! How you may ask will I accomplish this? Well, below you will find my "I will" statements that are intended to keep me sane, and my Ipads safe, for the remainder of the year.
- I will calmly approach every situation and remedy the problem.... I wouldn't want to frighten the Ipads.
- I will use logic in problem solving.... The Ipads deserve my very best.
- I will not destroy any property when I can't fix the problem.... People may call DSS if I abuse the Ipads.
- I will seek help when needed.... If I love the Ipads enough I will help them no matter what.
- I will always have a back up plan... It isn't the Ipads fault if it isn't functioning properly.
- Most importantly, I will have a positive attitude...... as to never offend the Ipads in any way.
On a more serious note, I am excited to utilize the Ipads in the library even more during the second semester. I am more comfortable with them now, students too. I know what too expect and not expect. Although I'm always eager to learn, try, explore, etc. new things and ways to implement them!